Vapolution 3 Vaporizer
- Released in December 2015
- Ranked #6 in Desktop Vaporizers
- Made for Dry Herb
- Priced as low as $199.00
- Available from 5 different sellers
How it Rated How is this calculated?
Specifications Are we missing something?
- Released: December 2015
- Manufactured By: Vapolution
- Manufactured In: USA
- Designed In: California
- Dry Herb
- Extract (sold sep.)
- Dry Herb Capacity: 0.50 grams
- Extract Attachment: Glass
- Heating Type: Convection
- Heating Source: A/C
- Heating Element: Glass
- Chamber Material: Glass
- Delivery Path Material: Glass
- Mouthpiece Material: Glass
- Heat Up Time: 2+ minutes
- Temperature Settings: Variable (Digital)
- Lowest Temperature: 212 °F
- Highest Temperature: 452 °F
- Activation: Session
- Attachable Mouthpiece: Yes
- Direct Pull (w/ attachment)
- Whip / Tube
- 180 day all-inclusive warranty
- Lifetime limited warranty for the all
All critic scores are weighted by comparing the lowest score they have given for products in the same category and adjusting it to ensure that scores aren't skewed towards being too positive. If there is not enough data, we will simply show the original score.
- Original Score: 4.55 / 5
- Weighted Score: 4.00 / 5
"There’s another interesting thing about it that makes it different, you don’t have to grind your herb! This is one of the few (only?) vapes I own that actually works very well with flower still in bud form. Performance and vapor quality are its strengths and I think it’s a good value for the price, I really enjoy using it."
Note: Prices include any applicable taxes based on your location. If the store does not offer free shipping and has no flat-rate policy, you will have to checkout to determine the final cost. Please contact us if you notice any differences between our data and the store you visit.
This seller has a community review score of [[ seller.rating ]]/5 from [[ seller.reviews ]] different reviewers.